XLAB Torpedo Versa 500
Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottl
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches
- Also includes AERO COMPUTER MOUNT for compatibility with non-Garmin computers
- Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
- New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
- Simply snaps on with a click to aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure
- 16-layer unidirectional carbon mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
- Megadjust™ Mounting: High Adjustability, Maintains Stability
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models
- New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding power, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
Shipping & Returns
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.