Wahoo Fitness Kickr Climb Grade Simulator
Wahoo Fitness Kickr Climb Grade Simulator
*The KICKR Climb is expected to begin shipping by Mid August. Pre-Order TODAY to reserve one as they will be going FAST! KICKR CLIMB is designed to take KICKR indoor riding to the next level by adding physical grade changes to your ride, preparing you to take on the toughest challenges and tallest mountains. The world READ MORE ▼
*The KICKR Climb is expected to begin shipping by Mid August. Pre-Order TODAY to reserve one as they will be going FAST!
KICKR CLIMB is designed to take KICKR indoor riding to the next level by adding physical grade changes to your ride, preparing you to take on the toughest challenges and tallest mountains. The world isn’t flat; now, neither is your ride!
ELEVATED RIDE FEELKICKR CLIMB quickly raises and lowers your bike to match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -10% when paired with the new KICKR or new SNAP. Climbing workouts and virtual courses are now more realistic than ever as KICKR CLIMB recreates the grade changes in real time.
KICKR CLIMB physically adjusts your bike position to mimic real roads
and mountain climbing. This allows you to naturally change position
on the bike, engage climbing muscles, and improve pedaling technique
indoors to become more efficient and powerful climber outdoors.
Connect to the most popular online training platforms to create
a truly immersive ride experience. Whether riding a virtual course
or performing a structured workout, KICKR CLIMB blends physical
grade changes with resistance changes to take your indoor ride to
the next level.
THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
KICKR CLIMB was designed jointly with the new KICKR and new KICKR
SNAP Smart Trainers to deliver the best possible riding experience.
- Max Incline: 20%
- Max Decline: -10%
- Metrics: Current Grade
- Dimensions: H 25.75” W 5.1” L 17” (65.4cm x 12.95cm x 43.18cm)
- Supported Hubs: QR, 12x100, 15x100, 15x110
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Yes, when paired to a KICKR or KICKR SNAP
- KICKR Controlled: KICKR CLIMB pairs directly to KICKR or KICKR SNAP. This connection enables the Wahoo Smart Trainers to control the KICKR CLIMB.
- Proximity Pairing: Use the KICKR CLIMB’s remote to quickly pair to your KICKR or KICKR SNAP.
- CLIMB Modes: Unlock Mode allows the CLIMB to react to grade changes from external sources such as Zwift or TrainerRoad, or from your ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT GPS bike computer. Lock Mode ensures the KICKR CLIMB will only respond to commands received from the remote.
- Remote Control: KICKR CLIMB’s remote attaches to your handlebars so you can adjust the grade manually with a simple press of a button. When not in use, the remote conveniently stores away in the top of the KICKR CLIMB.
- 3rd Party Compatibility: When paired to a KICKR or KICKR SNAP, the KICKR CLIMB can match grade changes from select training platforms including Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- ELEMNT Compatibility: Connect an ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT to your KICKR and KICKR CLIMB system to relive the ascents and descents from your favorite rides or routes while training indoors.
- Bicycle Compatibility: In addition to standard quick release hubs, KICKR CLIMB also supports 12x100, 15x100, and 15x110 thru axle hubs.
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.