XLAB Torpedo Mini Mount Alloy
Improved version of world’s #1 selling aerobar mount for bottle cage and computer mount. The most adjustable mount on the market. Comes complete with non-slip straps. Black, Red or White
- "Use standard water bottle mounted horizontally on the aerobars for most aero additional hydration"... states leading Engineering-led bicycle manufacturer
- Light & Aerodynamic - Aerospace designed by XLAB to be structurally and aerodynamically sound. Moves bottle into most proven aerodynamic position.
- Optimal mounting position - Mounts truly horizontal to the aerobar, and designed to be level with your arms.
- Optimal computer mounting position – Most forward room of any competitor designed to have computer in line of sight for minimizing head movement.
- Wind tunnel and CFD proven - no drag penalty
- Easy install & removal – No tools required and with simple non-stretch, non-slip silicon straps.
- Superior Adjustability - Can adjust both fore and aft (1 ½”) as well as vertically, making it the most adjustable horizontal hydration system sold
- Usability - Ideal for all race lengths
- Aqua-Shot Bottle Usage - Taking a drink from an XLAB Aqua-Shot once every 15 minutes is faster than the drag (as much as 50 grams) from a 3/8" dia (10 mm.) straw for the whole bike split. Frontal area of bottle 68% less than most other front systems
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.