The AquaJogger Classic Flotation Belt was the very first water exercise flotation belt, and the most popular and universal product in the AquaJogger product line. The belt suspends the body in deep water, allowing for total body conditioning with no swim skill required. Remember, this is not a life preserver, and should never be used as a safety vest or life preserver.
• Ideal for average shaped women or lightweight men
• The Classic is the original AquaJogger and our best seller
• Resilient closed cell foam won't absorb water, dries quickly, and resists chlorine damage
• Patented contoured design supports and strengthens the lower back
• Soft, flexible foam narrows at the waist for comfort and freedom of movement
• Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit
• Custom-woven elastic belt comfortably moves with every breath and adjusts to fit waist
• The AquaJogger® design tones the abdominal muscles without doing a single sit-up due to the continual use of abdominal muscles to maintain correct posture
• To accommodate different body shapes, belt can be worn upside down or with the foam in front of the body
• Made in USA
• Soft, durable, and comfortable
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.