ENVE Foundation 65 Disc Wheelset
ENVE Foundation 65 Disc Wheelset
YOUR PR ASSISTANT Application: Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial Real World Foundation Aero Technology Wide Hookless Bead provides pothole protection Tubeless Optimized for rolling fast and fewer flats Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty Handmade in Ogden, Utah, USA What It Is:From ENVE’s core techn READ MORE ▼
- Application: Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial
- Real World Foundation Aero Technology
- Wide Hookless Bead provides pothole protection
- Tubeless Optimized for rolling fast and fewer flats
- Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah, USA
What It Is:
From ENVE’s core technologies we bring to you the ENVE 65, with proven best-in-class aerodynamics,and confidence inspiring crosswind stability to assist you in your hardest efforts. Additionally, the ENVE 65 features tubeless compatibility, pothole protection, and like all ENVE wheels, the ENVE 65 is handmade in Ogden, Utah. The ENVE 65 is part of the all-function, easy-on-the-wallet Foundation Collection.
Overview (Who it is for)
The ENVE 65 is a modern speed specialist in every way. Triathletes and road racers seeking PRs in their objectives against the clock will find their efforts rewarded by the ENVE 65.
Foundation Aero Technology
Wind Tunnel Tested, Real-World Proven
Aerodynamics are an unalienable right for road cyclists and triathletes that allows for greater efficiency and confidence inspiring handling, regardless of wind conditions. With more than a decade’s experience in developing some of the world’s fastest wheels, we are uniquely qualified to deliver best-in-class aerodynamics to the Foundation customer.
Like our SES wheel family, the Foundation Collection and its ENVE 65 were tested and developed at the Mercedes-Benz Formula One wind tunnel to deliver best-in-class real world aero performance. Unlike other wheel brands who only test isolated wheels at elite speeds of 30mph/48kph, ENVE develops and tests wheels in-frame at multiple speeds ranging from 20mph/32kph to 30mph/48kph. This testing,while more time consuming and expensive, ensures that the ENVE 65 delivers performance advantages to riders of all abilities.
Tubeless for the Win
Roll Fast, Flat Less
Tubeless is the future and the future is now. The benefits of road tubeless are as follows:
- Lower rolling resistance - By removing the inner-tube, the friction between tire and tube is eliminated, allowing the tire to roll, flex, and conform to the road with greater efficiency.
- Flat less, ride more - Flat tires are a buzz-kill. With a little sealant you can eliminate nearly all flats that would have been caused by an intrusive thorn or piece of debris.
- Run the correct pressure - Tubeless means you can run the pressure you want to maximize comfort, traction, and rolling efficiency. (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- Hookless/straight-sidewall design- Tubeless performance depends on the tire maintaining alight press-fit with the rim on the bead seat diameter. ENVE chooses a hookless tubeless rim profile as it allows the rim’s critical tolerance at the bead seat diameter to be both consistent and accurate. In short, hookless is chosen to deliver a more safe, reliable, and ultimately proper tire fitment.
Wide Hookless Bead
Pothole and Impact Protection
Potholes and unforeseen impacts are part of life, but that doesn’t mean they need to ruin your ride. The ENVE 65 features ENVE’s patent pending Wide Hookless Bead which is a design element at the leading edge of the rim that dissipates impact energy and reduces the likelihood of pinch flatting your tubed or tubeless tire.
Molded Spoke Hole Patent #US 8,313,155
ENVE’s patented process of molding spoke and valve stem holes results in rims that are stronger and lighter. Because carbon fiber gets its strength from continuous fibers, ENVE routes the fibers around the hole without cutting them, increasing the strength of each spoke hole. This technique pays large dividends in the final product by allowing for a lighter spoke face while improving rim strength. Because of this process, our spoke holes are capable of maintaining higher spoke tensions, greatly reducing the risk of spoke pull-through and the need to constantly true your wheels. Strong, light and maintenance-free.
ENVE Foundation Road Hub
More Speed, Less Maintenance
- Utilizing ENVE’s core hub technologies the Foundation Road Hub delivers a high-performance,maintenance-free ride experience.
- Perfect Preload ™
- Flange spacing and hubshell geometry designed to maximize performance metrics such as wheeland drive stiffness
- Maintenance-free premium full-contact sealed NTN steel bearings
- ID360 40t drive mechanism delivers efficient and responsive power transmission
Like all ENVE rims, the ENVE 65 is proudly handmade in the USA and is covered under ENVE’s LifetimeIncident Protection program and 5 Year Factory Warranty.
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.