Six Questions to ask Yourself to Know When it's Time to Replace Your Helmet
- Have you crashed your helmet? If the answer is yes, replace it immediately!
- Did you drop it hard enough to crack it? If the answer is yes, replace it immediately!
- Did you find your helmet in your parent's garage (aka it's probably from the 1970s)? If the answer is yes, it's time to replace it. Helmets that are worn often need to be replaced about every two years.
- Is your helmet just generally uncomfortable to wear? If the answer is yes, then replace it. No need to spend a lot of time training in something that is uncomfortable.
- Do you want to go faster on race day? If the answer is yes, then look into an aero helmet. The average ride with an aero helmet saves 1 minute every 40k on the bike.
- Are you just ready for a new look? If the answer is yes, then it's time to replace your helmet!
This week only - save 15% off all helmets. Use the coupon code AERO15 at checkout.