Cervelo has released their 2018 limited edition bike, the Cervelo P5X Lamborghini edition, the fastest and most-technologically advanced bike ever.
Limited to just 25 bikes in the world, Cervelo created this bike with just one goal in mind, helping athletes achieve their personal best.
P5X: Lamborghini Disc Dura Ace Di2 9180
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, P5X Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Wheels: Enves SES Disc: 54mm Front/78mm Rear
- Tires: Continental GP4000 S II 700 x 25c
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed, PF-30, Ceramic Bearings
- Chain: Shimano HG-900, 11 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9150, 11 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9150, 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9100 11-28
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SW-R9160
- Aero Bar: Cervélo P5X Aerobar
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9180
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR-9170
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT-900s
- Saddle: ISM PS 1.0
- Seatpost: Cervélo P5X Seatpost with Ritchey Head
- Travel Case: P5X Travel Case co-developed with Biknd
The fastest and most technologically advanced triathlon bike of all time now features bold new artwork by Lamborghini’s Centro Stile, the world-famous design lab behind such breathtaking vehicles as the Huracán and the Aventador.
The iconic yellow topcoat and Y-shaped detailing on the frame and fork will be familiar to Lamborghini fans, while a number stamp at the rear of the top tube denotes each model’s position in a production run of just 25 bikes.
This limited-edition speed machine unites brands that are both deeply committed to cutting-edge engineering, R&D, and raising the bar with every new product.
Call to Order: 770.587.9994