all3sports is excited to announce another great charity partnership for the 2017 season. In addition to our work with Team ZERO, we will also be working with Team Edith at Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga. Together these organizations are making great strides in women's and men's health.
More about Team Edith
TeamEdith is the national fundraising team supporting the Edith Sanford Breast Foundation. 100% of every dollar raised is directly invested in cutting-edge genomics research to help end breast cancer.
TeamEdith has a limited number of guaranteed spots available for IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga for a fundraising minimum of $1,750. Already registered for the race? You can still join TeamEdith for a fundraising minimum of $1,450. Team perks include:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Personalized race bib with low number
- Priority bike racking
- Exclusive finish line area for team supporters
- Official TeamEdith gear, including tri kit
- Pre-race private on-course swim and team breakfast
- Exclusive training and nutrition tips from Thad Beaty (USAT Level II, USAC Level II, IRONMAN Certified Coach)
If you are passionate about raising money for breast cancer research, you can join them by going to this link: https://www.classy.org/campaign/ironman-70-3-chattanooga/c102973
To learn more about TeamEdith supporting the Edith Sanford Breast Foundation, visit http://edithsanford.org/teamedith