ZONE3 Aspire Wetsuit - Women's
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. It is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightening quick transitions. In 2012, Zone3 upgraded the material further to ensure even more performance and comfort whilst still keeping a fantastic value price tag.
- Years of research and development and product testing have resulted in an even better Ladies specific suit.
- The Ladies Aspire wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
- Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you'll swim in.
- Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the chest down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
- 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
- Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: "....this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much."
This wetsuit is widely considered as one of the best performing suits in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and overall comfort and performance. As well as the 10/10 review in 220 magazine it also won the Triathlon Plus magazine ‘Top Value' award in 2010 as well as the highest review scores from Triathlete's World magazine and Outdoor Fitness magazine. It is the perfect wetsuit for any level of swimmer from novice to professional.
Shipping & Returns
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.