XLab - Torpedo System 400 - Red
XLab - Torpedo System 400 - Red
The XLAB TORPEDO SYSTEM is the cutting-edge of aerodynamics, combined with ultralight design and state-of-the-art ergonomics...your next hydration system is here passionately developed over a four-year period with Ironman World Champions, Aerospace Engineering, CFD Analysis and the experience from 27 World Triathlon Ti READ MORE ▼
The XLAB TORPEDO SYSTEM is the cutting-edge of aerodynamics, combined with ultralight design and state-of-the-art ergonomics...your next hydration system is here passionately developed over a four-year period with Ironman World Champions, Aerospace Engineering, CFD Analysis and the experience from 27 World Triathlon Titles.
- World Champion winning refillable BTA system
- No other system, provides height adjustment for the best aerodynamic fit for you Included computer mount located in front to avoid shark-tailing helmets
- Multiple options for a 'custom' type of system, a system fit for you
- Top quality carbon accessories for a lightweight, high-end system
Easy to Drink & Refill
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location.
- Included bite valve allows for fluid intake only, no air intake which causes bloating.
- Bite valve keeps fluid at top of straw for faster drinking.
Refilling & Replacing Options
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid.
- Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid.
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen clean & clear!
- The TORPEDO BOTTLE can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station.
Bottle Design & Features
- One piece body ensures no leaking!
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- TRUE 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
Aerodynamically InvisibleProven aerodynamically invisible by 5x WORLD CHAMPION Craig Alexander & Mat Steinmetz at the Velodrome, June 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved.
- Bottle body design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape. Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle. Kamm tail.
- Reduces drag by 50% Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Flush lids reduce drag.
- Spacers - allows you to adjust the bottle to the height of your arms resulting in zero crosswind drag.
- Dolphin tail designed straw retainer - allows you to fold the straw flat. Directs air over the straw. Saves up to 100 grams of straw drag.
- Computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag.
Easy Computer Viewing
Why mount a computer behind your line of sight? The TORPEDO SYSTEM is designed to have the computer mounted in front of the bottle. Look down with your eyes and not your head!
Easier to Handle in Winds
The TORPEDO SYSTEM was designed to mount further back allowing easier steering for the rider
- Weight is moved back off aerobar extensions. Up to 4 inches (100 mm) of adjustment.
- TORPEDO BOTTLE extends uniquely beyond the rear of the cage to help move weight back.
Versatile Sturdy Mounting
When you want a sturdy, reliable hydration source, trust XLAB!
- Uses XLAB’s proven 4 Strap System
- Fits bars 80mm – 130mm center to center
- No tools required for easy removal
- Uses Carbon Fiber TORPEDO CAGE
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.