Louis Garneau - Women's Carbon LS-100
The Carbon LS-100 shoe combines power, comfort and an elite fit. An ultralight and rigid outsole provides better power transfer and ventilation, and the BOA L4 quick attach system offers a precise adjustment for a custom fit.
- Carbon Composite Air Lite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Boa® L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot velcro closure: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 6.8 oz/192 g
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.