Kestrel Talon X Tri 105 Triathlon Bike
Kestrel Talon X Tri 105 Triathlon Bike
The Talon X is the perfect choice for triathletes looking to train on a road bike but race a tri bike without emptying their wallets on two separate machines; triathletes who race different distances and formats throughout the season; cyclists looking for a bike for their first triathlon or duathlon; or simply riders s READ MORE ▼
The Talon X is the perfect choice for triathletes looking to train on a road bike but race a tri bike without emptying their wallets on two separate machines; triathletes who race different distances and formats throughout the season; cyclists looking for a bike for their first triathlon or duathlon; or simply riders seeking an aero road bike with a host of smart features.
- Constructed from Kestrel’s highest grade 800k KSL carbon using EPS inner molds to optimize compaction, which provides a lighter, stronger and better riding bike.
- The geometry is ideally suited for road and triathlon use and uses a tapered 1 1/8""-1 1/2"" head tube which enhances lateral stiffness for excellent steering precision.
- The full carbon KSL fork is shaped to match the aerodynamics of the downtube. Direct mount brake offers increased performance and tire clearance.
- PF30 bottom bracket maximizes frame stiffness at the crank.
- Direct mount caliper brakes offer better performance with improved tire clearance over standard calipers.
- Chain stay mounted rear brake improves aerodynamics and allows the seat stays to provide additional vibration dampening.
- Oversized and shaped downtube increases stiffness at key areas to optimize power transfer
- Shaped seat stays provide increased compliance for more comfort over uneven road surfaces
- Asymmetrically shaped chain stays are designed to improve lateral stiffness and power transfer.
- KSL aero seat post offers reversibility to allow the rider perfect fitment for road or triathlon use.
- Integrated seat post clamp offers a cleaner aesthetic and improved aerodynamics
- Each of frame size has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider.
- Shimano 105 drivetrain provides reliable performance year after year
- Oval Concepts 300 crankset featuring Praxis Works chain rings for best in class shift performance
- Oval Concepts 350/750 aero bar system provides ease of adjustment and performance
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.