Garmin Running Dynmics Pod
Garmin Running Dynmics Pod
Computes and Transmits Meaningful Data Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device¹ Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use) Automatically turns itself on and off Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there Compatible devices connect² READ MORE ▼
Computes and Transmits Meaningful Data
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device¹
- Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there
- Compatible devices connect² with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others
Train Hard, Run Free
The Running Dynamics Pod easily clips onto your waistband to measure the running dynamics you need to beat yesterday. It gives you the option to run without a heart rate monitor chest strap. Once paired with your compatible smartwatch¹, just clip it to the back and center of your waistband and start your run.
Review Your Form
View and analyze important running metrics such as your cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These biomechanical measurements can help you understand your running form so you can perform better on race day.
How It Works
The Running Dynamics Pod has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate these 6 running metrics:
- Cadence is the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
- Ground contact time balance displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running. It displays a percentage. For example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right.
- Stride length is the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next. It is measured in meters.
- Vertical oscillation is your bounce while running. It displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step.
- Vertical ratio is the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length. It displays a percentage. A lower number typically indicates better running form.
- Ground contact time is the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running. It is measured in milliseconds.
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.