blueseventy Helix Full Suit - Men's
Features: Torsional stretch technology (TST)- the distinct blue panels of the Helix have been a standout feature since the first model was released in 2006. For
- Torsional stretch technology (TST)- the distinct blue panels of the Helix have been a standout feature since the first model was released in 2006. For the 5th generation, blueseventy further advanced the premium Yamamoto 40 cell 1.5mm proprietary TST panels by eliminating seam lines and freeing up the deltoid muscle to provide unparalleled arm and shoulder mobility
- Ultrathin arms- no other wetsuit offers ultrathin 1mm premium Yamamoto 40 cell arms that provide the flexibility and comfort of a second skin with the speed and propulsion of a full suit
- Body fit panels- the Helix has been improved with body mapped gender specific 3mm Fit Panels contoured to not only make the 2015 edition our easiest Helix to fit, but to compliment the torso and back leg buoyancy panels to improve body rotation
- Vo2 chest panel- redesigned for 2015 the split chest construction naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs, producing the optimal amount of buoyancy while maximizing stretch during respiration. The thin center panel has been extended to the neckline to improve fit and comfort
- Quick exit legs- new for 2015 is the addition of 2mm thin lower leg panels beginning at the knee and flaring out at the ankle. This design has made the Helix easier to get on and the fastest to remove when seconds matter
- Honeycomb aqua feel- a premium feature of the Helix since 2010 is blueseventy's ultra light, hydrophobic catch panel made with the same permeable textile fabric used in their swim skins and competition pool swim suits. These minimalistic forearm panels increase awareness of arm position in the water encouraging better technique, more power and reduced risk of injury
- Aquaseal- the 4 way stretch fabric in blueseventy's 40 cell 1mm silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit
- Knee flex- 2mm textured panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching and improved running to transition
- Reverse zipper- the Helix reverse zipper not only removes the bulker zipper head from behind the neck, but also reduces the need for a traditionally higher collar, improving your comfort and making it easier to sight
- Buoyancy- the Helix is built on a 5-5-4 pattern, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. The chest and torso panels utilize super buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome that keep the hips high and promote an efficient downhill swimming position
- Flexibility-blueseventy's striking bright orange inner jersey is laminated to ultra supple 40 cell neoprene to produce an incredibly flexible suit. New for 2015 is the addition of their new blue jersey focused at the TST, Body Fit and Vo2 Chest panels
Shipping & Returns
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.