blueseventy Sprint Sleeveless - Men's
blueseventy Sprint Sleeveless - Men's
Features: Better rubber- building a better suit starts with the rubber. The 2015 edition of the Sprint has been upgraded to 100% Yamamoto #38 cell rubber. Yamamoto is a premier manufacturer of neoprene and #38 makes the Sprint an affordable entry that doesn't sacrifice buoyancy or comfort Super composite skin (SCS)- th READ MORE ▼
- Better rubber- building a better suit starts with the rubber. The 2015 edition of the Sprint has been upgraded to 100% Yamamoto #38 cell rubber. Yamamoto is a premier manufacturer of neoprene and #38 makes the Sprint an affordable entry that doesn't sacrifice buoyancy or comfort
- Super composite skin (SCS)- the new Sprint is SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits
- Silicone cuffs- new for 2015 is the addition of silicone leg and ankle cuffs on the Sprint. When wet the silicone cuffs provide a super slick surface that allows the suit to literally "pop" off at the wrists and ankles
- Lowered collar- over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made blueseventy's traditional zipper an industry standard. Their curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing
- Buoyancy- the new Sprint was built off a modified version of blueseventy's popular Fusion suit. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag, more speed while conserving energy
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.