XLAB Torpedo Kompact 125 Hydration System
XLAB Torpedo Kompact 125 Hydration System
Keep your hydration right between your arms and your computer at a glance. Easy-to-install system stacks hydration and ride data into one simple design. Upgraded computer mount takes on rougher road conditions. 3X stiffer than original KOMPACT 100. Just add your choice of beverage: Includes calibrated, squeeze-and-squi READ MORE ▼
- Upgraded computer mount takes on rougher road conditions. 3X stiffer than original KOMPACT 100.
- Just add your choice of beverage: Includes calibrated, squeeze-and-squirt AQUA-SHOT Racing Bottle
- SecureClip™ Brackets Install in an Instant: No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: SecureClip™ brackets simply ‘clip on’ and Velcro down to aerobars
- On top Garmin and Wahoo computer mount gives quick-glance bird’s-eye-view of your cycling data
- High-grip design holds bottles tight – yet bottle insertion and removal is easy
All Inclusive System
- Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, GARMIN and WAHOO computer mount, cage and bottle
No-Fuss Installation, Comes Fully Assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply clip-on and Velcro-down
- Clean, ‘snap’ on XLAB SecureClip™ brackets eliminate rattling and shifting
- Megadjust™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Data Right Where You Need It
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and Fenix watches w/ Simple Quarter Turn interface, and WAHOO bike computers (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
Rear Offset Design
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – the short, compact design (just 145mm / 5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Reversible design easily allows for repositioning if you’d rather pull the bottle towards you than away.
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars
Exclusive 125 Series Features
Easy Glide Cage Design
- Specially designed side cutouts enable fast bottle withdraw and entry. Available in black or red
Drink Fast with Self-Sealing Nozzle
- No need to open bottle nozzle with your teeth. Simply stop squeezing and the nozzle seals itself.
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.