XLAB Stealth Pocket 200
XLAB Stealth Pocket 200
The standard in bento boxes, the Stealth Pocket 200 will not disappoint. Flat front to rest up against stems, eliminating drag. Bolt mounted so your storage will not budge! Super Slide zipper allows for quick easy access Can hold up to 5 gels. 2.5" tall for standard height stems More Aerodynamic Actually reduces drag c READ MORE ▼
- Super Slide zipper allows for quick easy access
- Can hold up to 5 gels.
- 2.5" tall for standard height stems
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Direct mount into integrated top tube bolt bosses with reliable non-seizing steel screws, and sturdy plastic insert.
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Mount behind sterm on integrated top tube bolt bosses
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away.
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.