blueseventy Reaction Full Suit - Men's
blueseventy Reaction Full Suit - Men's
Features: Reactive stretch technology (RST)- a blend of SCS coating, 2mm neoprene and blueseventy's orange high stretch jersey improves arm mobility, reach and propulsion Side panels- the new Reaction benefits from 2mm thin Side Panels that begin at the arm gussets and end at the knee. This technology improves fit and READ MORE ▼
- Reactive stretch technology (RST)- a blend of SCS coating, 2mm neoprene and blueseventy's orange high stretch jersey improves arm mobility, reach and propulsion
- Side panels- the new Reaction benefits from 2mm thin Side Panels that begin at the arm gussets and end at the knee. This technology improves fit and body position in the water without sacrificing buoyancy
- Vo2 chest panel- a central split chest panel allow greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing
- Lowered collar- over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made blueseventy's traditional zipper an industry standard. Their curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing
- Single seam tube legs- blueseventy's tube construction in the lower leg uses a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height
- Knee flex- 2mm panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when running to transition
- Honeycomb Forearm Panels- blueseventy's exclusive honeycomb forearm print allows extra feel for the water and additional propulsion
- Aquaseal- the 4 way stretch fabric in blueseventy's silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit
- Buoyancy- the Reaction tiers buoyancy 4-5-4 by centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer. Two chest panels of 4mm accentuate natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are laterally orientated in order to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing
- Flexibility- blueseventy's striking bright orange inner jersey provides the Reaction's highly flexible 4 way stretch focused in the premium Yamamoto 39 cell 1.5mm thin arms, oversized arm gussets, center chest panel and tube legs
all3sports.com ships throughout the 50 continental United States via UPS (United Parcel Service). We typically ship items immediately as they become available. Our goal is to inform you when an item is not available for immediate shipment. While you may receive more than one shipment per order, there is no additional shipping charge. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis. In-stock items on orders placed before 3 PM EST will typically be shipped out the same day.
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses however we will gladly ship to APO/FPO addresses for members of the armed services using USPS. Please note in the special notes section of your cart that you require the order to be shipped to an APO/FPO address. Please be aware that the shipping rates shown during checkout are for reference only and that further costs may need to be added to insure the value of the items you have ordered.
Attempts to ship to a P.O. Box will delay and in most cases prevent delivery of your order.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
There is no need to contact all3sports.com prior to returning an item. Use your order number included on your packing slip as a RMA and mail to:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420
Atlanta, GA 30350
all3sports.com processes refunds once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected by our Returns Department. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you received free shipping because your original purchase totaled more than $99 and your return brings the order total below $99 all3sports.com will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund.
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment and will post approximately two or three days after the date of processing. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two weeks, depending on your method of return.
If you have ordered an item that does not fit, feel, or look right, follow these easy steps to exchange the item. Simply login to your account and place a new order for the item you need. It is best to place a new order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the alternate item. At your convenience, return the item you do not want for a full refund. Once the returned item is received byall3sports.com, a refund is applied and your exchange is complete.