- 3mm Bib straps go over the trapezius (base of neck), so no limited reach, no tired shoulders, faster swim times.
- The Black Pearl has the same design, construction, and fit as the T1 First Wave, but is made of GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Super Composite Skin.
- This model offers a very affordable option without sacrificing warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Chlorine Resistant Treatment
- Eliptical leg openings for faster and easier removal, longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length, and lower profile Bibjohn straps with soft Lycra trim.
All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber…bye-bye petroleum wetsuits.
GreenGoma™ rubber offers better stretch, buoyancy, durability, and insulation with a more closed-cell injected construction thus making it 98.9% water impermeable. So it is lighter, it dries quicker, and lasts longer. The only part of the rubber that gets wet is the new stretch liner that is now made of recycled post consumer products
De Soto has seamlessly replaced one rubber with another that is better, more buoyant, helps you swim faster, and lasts longer. If nothing else were to change, you will have a better-performing product with less detriment to the environment, which is always their goal.