SIM Shorts are made with top-end, high performance materials that will deteriorate more quickly than products made with cheaper materials. This is a conscious trade-off we make for ultimate performance. That said, here are some tips to improve your suit's longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use. Ideally, you should rinse with McNett's Wetsuit Shampoo.
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out for neoprene suits, because the liner absorbs more water)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
- The liner of the SIM Shorts is lycra and may discolor over time, just like a synthetic swimsuit. This should not affect the performance of the fabric.
If you need help with your suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please contact us.