ZoneRx applies compression precisely where your muscles need it. Better for performance, better for recovery. Try it. You'll feel the benefits.
ZoneRx - Muscle-specific zones of compression stabilize the calf muscles reducing muscle damage during exercise; CRx - Graduated compression from the ankle to the top of the calf that helps remove lactic acid and improve blood circulation back to the heart. SynchroRx provides moisture management and temperature regulation; Achilles tendon support; Padded foot soles prevent foot irritation.
CompressRx Product Care
To wash Zoot CompressRx products:
- Use cold water and hand wash or use the gentle cycle in a washing machine
- Always use mild soap
- Hang dry
- Never use a dryer
- For sizing compression garments use the size chart. Make sure to measure the listed body part unflexed at the largest area. You should take multiple measurements to make sure you have the largest area. If you are between sizes (ie a 1 and a 2) use the smaller size. If you have a mix of measurements that don’t quite match up to the size chart its better to err on the smaller sizing
To ensure the maximum lifespan of Zoot CompressRx products, never use them in a chlorinated pool.
Zoot Apparel Care
- Wash all Zoot apparel using cold water
- Always hand wash or use the gentle cycle in your washing machine
- Use mild soap
- Hang dry all Zoot apparel - never use a dryer.
To ensure the maximum lifespan of Zoot products never use any product (except the pool specific swimsuits) in a chlorinated pool.