The helmet is also equipped with 2 huge front vent inlets and 3 large back vent outlets for maximum airflow without compromising aerodynamics. The Superleggera is the featherweight of helmets, and is so light you forget you are wearing it. With the notable, Spiderlock® Elite Retention System which uses a rack and pinion mechanism for quick and accurate adjustment using only one hand.
- Weight: 11.8 oz/335 g
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
(* Order 1408836 for Australian certification)
- Vents: 5
- Bonded Construction: Manufacturing process binding the microshell to the EPS without using conventional tape.
- Golf Ball Effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps to achieve better laminar airflow.
- Evacuation Channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock Elite: Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism using only one hand to stabilize the helmet on the head. It is provided with ergonomic padding.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Featherweight: Helmet light enough to make you forget you are wearing it.
- Stickers Included: Customize your helmet yourself. Fit it with your team clothes!
- Windscreen compatible: To complete the kit, the Windscreen lens can be fixed on TT helmets. Aerodynamic performance is improved, and when smoked, it prevents you from getting dazzled by the sun.
- S: 6 1/2-7; 20 1/2" - 22"; 52-56 cm
- M: 7-7 3/8; 22" - 23" 1/4; 56-59 cm
- L: 7 3/8-7 3/4; 23 1/4" - 24 1/2"; 59-62 cm