Through patented technology, Louis Garneau unleashed an absurd amount of ventilation while still meeting safety standards. Worn by Chrissie Wellington in her record-setting 2009 Ironman World Championship title.
- Weight: 10.1 oz/285 g
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
(*Order 1408847 for Australian certification)
- Vents: 40
- In-Mold Construction: Industrial process binding the front liner and outer shell for increased durability.
- Evacuation channels: Internal channels provide better airflow and evacuate moisture and heat.
- Super MSB Technology: Ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Exo-Insert Technology: Lightweight inner plastic reinforcement spreads the shock of impact and helps maintain the helmet's structure.
- Composite Reinforcement: Lightweight composite skeleton provides structural support and integrity on impact.
- Spiderlock Elite: Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism using only one hand to stabilize the helmet on the head. It is provided with ergonomic padding.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- S: 6 1/2-7; 20 1/2" - 22"; 52-56 cm
- M: 7-7 3/8; 22" - 23 1/4"; 56-59 cm
- L: 7 3/8-7 3/4; 23 1/4" - 24 1/2"; 59-62 cm