The body has a large buoyancy zone in the torso...the lungs. With such large natural flotation it makes sense for those with a buoyancy centered on the upper body to focus the extreme additional suit buoyancy in the lower extermities. By placing higher buoyancy materials in the hips, thighs and lower leg the goal of 'Balanced Buoyancy' is achieved. By increasing the height of the lower body and lifing the legs and hips, the body is in a more streamlined position allowing for a more efficient swim stroke.
- Increased feel of the water and propulsion with forearm propulsion panels
- Anatomically correct 380 flex reach panels for maximum flexibility and arm detachment from the main body
- Low friction nect to promote comfort and increase sighting comfort
- Easy release ankle system for faster transitions
- Specific Female Fit upper body panels to accommodate the feminine form
- Balanced Buoyancy for increased body alignment and performance delivered through anatomically located Blue Seventy 'molecular neoprene', designed to deliver superior buoyancy over typical neoprenes
The Axis is 5mm Airodome rubber in the legs, 4mm rubber in the chest and the arms are 2mm for men and 1.5mm for women.
Be sure to select Men's or Women's sizing in the dropdown below. Women's sizes start with a "W".