Store Location & Hours
Find us at 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420, Atlanta, GA 30350, in the Northridge Business Park. (This is an office park. Turn into the entrance across the street from the QT gas station, and we're in the front of the 400 building which sits up on the hill.)
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 420,
Atlanta, GA 30350
During Customer Service Phone Hours, our attentive Customer Service Representatives can assist you with placing orders and answering your questions. If we're not in, leave a message, and one of our staff will get back to you within the next business day.
Retail Store Hours:
Monday - 11am - 7pm
Tuesday - 11am - 7pm
Wednesday - 11am - 7pm
Thursday - 11am - 7pm
Friday - 11am - 6pm
Saturday - 10am - 6pm
Sunday - CLOSED
- Basic Tune - $65 - The basic tune includes brake and gear adjustments, as well as lube of chain and accessible cables
- Full Tune - $95 – The full tune includes all basic tune services along with precision adjustments to headset, hubs, & bottom bracket and we will true your wheels.
- Bike Wash & Drivetrain Wash/Lube - $40
- Full Tune & Wash - $130
- Complete Overhaul - $275 – The complete overhaul includes disassembly of bike down to frame and a cleaning. We install all new cables & housing and do a detailed cleaning & lube of the drivetrain. The bike is reassembled, bars are wrapped, and wheels are trued.
Wheels – Although there's no substitute for training, aerodynamics is where equipment has the greatest affect on your performance. Rent our race wheels for as low as $150 for your next race!
- ZIPP is an industry leader made in the USA and provides the highest quality, smoothest and fastest aero race wheels in the world.
- Mavic is known in the industry as bomb-proof and feature a complete line, from all around wheels to aero racing wheels.
- ENVE Composites are made in the USA and have quickly become the go to wheel in the road market for building incredibly light, aero, strong wheels.
- Reynolds Cycling started in the early 1990’s and brought the first carbon clincher wheelset to market. Wheel sets ideally suited to triathlon, road riding, racing, and training: allowing riders to move at faster speeds with total confidence, while exhausting less energy.
Wetsuits – Wetsuits keep you warm, but the primary function is to make you more buoyant. This allows you to swim faster and with more efficiency, which helps you save energy for cycling and running. Our rental fleet gives you a chance to get into a triathlon wetsuit at a reasonable fee. This is perfect for beginner triathletes because you can apply your rental fee toward the purchase of a brand new wetsuit during the same season.
- blueseventy Fusion Full Suit is designed to evenly lift the swimmer in the water. The predominant placement of buoyancy panels in the lower body enables less technical swimmers to achieve a neutral swimming position while shoulder and underarm construction sets this suit apart.
- Orca S5 Full Suit has a 5mm thick panel of neoprene from neck to mid-leg, increasing flexibility and buoyancy, making it the most buoyant entry-level wetsuit on the market.
Saddles – Finding the best saddle can be essential to your training and racing success. What works for some may not necessarily work for you. The saddle you choose is more than just a matter of comfort. We understand the difficulty in choosing a saddle and so we have created a demo saddle program. We have an assortment of Cobb, Adamo, and Fi’zi:k demo saddles available to try on your bike.
We have certified fitters with several years of triathlon and road fitting expertise. For our fittings, we have RETUL Technology available. RETUL is a cycling-specific motion-capture bike fitting system designed to provide qualified bike fitters highly accurate and comprehensive bike fit data. Stop in, and you'll see that our store is like no other Triathlon or Bike Store around.